1) K. J. Security Systems operates between the hours of 9.00a.m. To 6.00p.m. subject to alteration by us, MON-FRI, except for Statutory and Common Law, Public and National Holidays, thereafter on EMERGENCY call-out ONLY. Any call-out made during normal working or out of hours, an appointment time will be made and call-out will be incurred.
A 24 hour service will be provided to customer calls when notified of a derangement in the alarm system.
2) Any negligence / incompetence / or break-in / or failure in power source (External electrical supply) by customer, a call - out charge for faults which were caused by customer will be enforced.
3) The total price is the priced agreed with the customer by the letter, henceforth to carry out installation to the premises. Any alteration / additional equipment requested by customer without prior knowledge, required will be additional cost. To carry out installation, note; carpets / floorboard will be lifted (depending type of premises) and will be put back with care and attention. (We are not carpet fitters). The Customer shall be responsible for any reinstatement or redecoration.
4) A deposit of is required for initial charge of installation and final payment must be made on completion of work..(Note payment to be paid within 5working days or written agreement by customer).
5) The alarm system shall become the property of customer (owner), on the completion date provided all payment have been fully paid. (Note: Cheque/s must have been cleared: Any surcharges brought by Banks / Building Societies / or any other form, customer will pay additional cost toward total cost of installation). The equipment shall not be sold, pledged or removed from premises or otherwise dealt with in any manner (whilst under this Agreement) in consistent with the rights ownership of the company.
6) If the customer shall commit any breach of this Agreement or if any payment shall not be made on its due date, the company may by or after service of any notice, terminate this Agreement and forthwith repossess the company equipment. Termination shall be without prejudice to the company right to recover any sum due by the customer to the company or any damages payable in respect of any breach by the customer of this Agreement.
7) The equipment is Guaranteed for 12 months (Parts & Labour). If an annual service is required, for each year thereafter, a Maintenance Contract must be taken out every year, and an annual fee paid every year for this service.
8) The customer:
9) If any failure by K.J. SECURITY SYSTEMS to perform any of its obligations here-under by reason of lockouts / labour disputes / weather conditions / traffic congestion’s, including private / public roads / highway constructions / whether of company’s employee’s or other parties / interruption of usual supply source or any other events or circumstances whatsoever beyond K.J. SECURITY SYSTEMS reasonable control, shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement.
10) Delay in repairs, due to customer delay (no entry to premises, or lockout, strikes), or faulty parts (subject to burglary / theft / loss) or no provision of spare parts by suppliers, or any other events beyond K. J. Security Systems control, will not be held responsible.
11) K. J. Security Systems:
12) This Agreement is NOT Transferable.