LightSYS™2 is a professional hybrid security system for the residential and commercial sectors that is flexible, reliable and easy to install. LightSYS™2 supports RISCO Group’s revolutionary live video verification solution, VUpoint P2P, a cloud-based platform that utilises IP Cameras to provide real-time video streaming in response to alarm triggers or on demand, and RISCO Smart Home – offering comprehensive user-connected solutions for homes and businesses, with an exciting growth potential for installation professionals!
LightSYS™ 2 is now Secured by Design accredited - the only UK intruder security system to enjoy this accreditation.
LightSYS™ 2 supports 3G with multi-socket IP communication and cloud connectivity backup. Offering full flexibility, the system includes a range of communication options – including IP, GSM/GPRS, PSTN and long range radio – all installed within the main housing. LightSYS™ 2 also offers a wide range of accessories, including wired, 2-way wireless, and RISCO Bus detectors.
Now you can protect your home, business and family with a comprehensive security system that offers you so much more. Feel in control
even when you are away with an easy to use smartphone app enabling you to control the system remotely and receive notifications regarding its status.
If there is an alarm event, you or your security provider will receive video clips or still images of your home so that you can determine if there is a real threat and if you need to take further action. You can also initiate live video anytime with the touch of a button if you have any concerns, to ensure that your home and family are safe.
The Single Intuitive iRISCO App
Enjoy full control of your security, safety, and Smart Home features directly from a single intuitive app, from any location as you go about your day. The iRISCO smartphone app provides you with convenient control on the go for total life management.
- Wired, wireless or RISCO Bus detectors
- Flexible communication from within the main housing
- Plug-in, GSM/GPRS and IP modules, onboard PSTN
- Wireless receiver can be installed inside or outside the main enclosure
- Selectable EOL zone resistance and remote zone resistance measurement
- RISCO Bus technology saves you time and money, while Auto-Install and Bus Test simplify installation and maintenance
- Adaptive menu tree displays only the relevant options according to hardware installed and authorization level
- Easy firmware upgrade with flash memory
- Advanced PC configuration Software for easy remote or onsite programming
- Live Video Verification now available
LightSYS2 Quick User Guide
Popular 1 1.33 MB
LightSYS2 Full User Manual
Popular 1 2.51 MB